The Registration process is split into three tiers in order to better serve membership needs. The 1st tier is the Early Bird Registration period. It begins Monday, 3 February and will last through Monday, 5 May. This period provides an opportunity to register for the Symposium at the lowest possible cost. Immediately following the Early Bird period is the 2nd tier or Advance Registration period. It extends from Tuesday, 6 May through Friday, 31 May, just prior to the start of Microwave Week. The 3rd and final tier is the On-site Registration period that will remain the same as in past Symposia, starting on Saturday, 1 June, the first day of Microwave Week, and ending on Friday, 7 June. Click here to review the registration rates.
Early Bird Registration
|3 February||5 May|
|6 May||30 May|
|30 May||6 June (throughout Microwave Week)|
Please note: Registration is required for all attendees including SESSION CHAIRS and PRESENTERS. Only paid attendees will be admitted to the breakfasts, workshops, technical sessions, and exhibit hall.
Check boxes of all organizations of which you are a member. To receive IEEE member rates, enter your member number and present your IEEE card upon check in at the conference. Registrants who do not have a current IEEE membership card at check in will be charged non-member rates. If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of being a member and receiving the conference member rate, please visit www.ieee.org/services/join or call 1-800-678-IEEE. Please note that you must be a member at the time of registration to receive the member rate.
- SUPERPASS registrants can attend as many technical sessions as they can from any of the three contributing organizations, IMS, RFIC, and ARFTG, as well as attend TWO full-day workshop (or half-day workshops, to equal two full-days), the Proceedings for IMS, RFIC, ARFTG, Workshop Electronic Proceedings for all three days and admission to the exhibits. In addition, the SUPERPASS will allow you to attend the RFIC Plenary Session, Round Table, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening, the Kick-Off Reception on Monday, and the Awards Banquet on Wednesday. WAMICON is also included in the SUPERPASS registration.
- RFIC Technical Sessions are held on Monday and Tuesday. Registration includes admission to the RFIC Plenary Session, Round Table, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening, the Kick-Off Reception on Monday, exhibits, and the electronic proceedings. The hard copy Digest is NOT included in the base registration but can be added to your registration for a nominal fee.
- IMS Technical Sessions are held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Registration includes admission to the exhibits, the electronic proceedings, and the Kick-Off Reception on Monday.
- ARFTG Technical Sessions are held on Friday. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, electronic proceedings, and admission to the ARFTG exhibition. NEW this year, ARFTG registration will also allow access to the WAMICON technical sessions also being held on Friday. ARFTG Conference member rates are available to both ARFTG and IEEE members.
- WAMICON 2014 will be on Friday. The conference is co-located with the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Conference (www.ims2014.org) and ARFTG (www.arftg.org). The conference will address up-to-date multi-disciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology. The program includes both oral and poster presentations. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, electronic proceedings. WAMICON registration will also allow access to the ARFTG technical sessions and exhibition that are also being held on Friday.
- Microwave Week hosts the largest exhibition of its kind with over 400 companies. Exhibit only registration is available.
Note on Guest Registration:
Attendees registered for the technical portion of the conference (SUPERPASS, IMS, RFIC, ARFTG and WAMICON) may add a Guest to their registration for an additional fee. Guest Registration includes access to the Hospitality Suite, Plenary Session, and Exhibit Hall, but does not allow access to Technical Sessions and Workshops.
Exhibit Only Registration
Access to the Exhibition Hall Tuesday through Thursday.
Wednesday exhibit only registration is free. This includes the Industry Hosted Reception in the exhibit hall 1700 to 1800.
The workshop fee includes electronic proceedings for all the workshops being presented on that particular day. For Early bird registration ONLY, the workshop's printed notes are also included for the workshop you are registered for with the workshop's fee. For Advanced and On-site registration, the workshop's printed notes are NOT included in the workshop's fee and must be purchased separately.
Full-day workshops include a continental breakfast, a morning refreshment break, a lunch, and an afternoon refreshment break. Morning workshops include a continental breakfast, and a morning refreshment break. Afternoon workshops include a lunch and an afternoon refreshment break.
The short course fee includes access to the short course selected and any materials that the short course organizers may provide.
Full-day short courses include a continental breakfast, a morning refreshment break, a lunch, and an afternoon refreshment break. Morning short course include a continental breakfast, and a morning refreshment break. Afternoon short course include a lunch and an afternoon refreshment break.
Two-Full Day Workshop Registration
Purchase two full-day workshops by selecting the option titled “TWO FULL-DAY WORKSHOP REGISTRATION” and receive the electronic proceedings for all three days of workshops (Sunday, Monday, and Friday). The All-Workshop electronic proceedings are not available for individual sale.
The MTT Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday, 4 June from 1800-2200 at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel in the Grand Ballroom. The evening will include fine dining, an awards presentation, and excellent entertainment. Major Society Awards will be presented.
Optional boxed lunches are available for purchase by all attendees but are especially convenient for those attending the panel sessions or exhibit hall during lunchtime. It is encouraged to purchase boxed lunches before Microwave Week, as orders will not be available on-site. Refunds for lunches will not be available since these are ordered in advance.
Extra Electronic Proceedings and Digests
Additional Electronic Proceedings (IMS, RFIC, and ARFTG) and digests (RFIC only) are available for purchase and pickup at the conference. After the Symposium, these digests and Electronic Proceedings will be available for purchase from IEEE.
Individual payment must accompany the registration form and is payable in U.S. dollars only, using a personal check drawn on US bank or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) or bank wire transfer. Personal checks must be encoded at the bottom with the bank account number and check number. Bank drafts, cash, international money order and purchase orders are UNACCEPTABLE and will be returned. Please make checks payable to “2014 IEEE IMS”. Written requests for refunds will be honored if received by May 5, 2014. Refer to the Refund Policy for complete details.