The following items are required for the Project Connect application process.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 17 MARCH 2014!
- Completed Project Connect Student Application Form. This can be included in the text of the email submission, or as a separate attachment.
- An unofficial copy of your transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from an involved faculty member.
- A link to an application video that is short (roughly 5 minutes or less).
- The link can be included in the email application. The video should not be sent – only the link; the video can be posted on an appropriate site of the applicants choosing, such as Facebook, Utube, etc.
- The video should be a self-documentary that describes your career goals and background. Your video should also explain why you are a good candidate for Project Connect and how attending the International Microwave Symposium will benefit your educational and career plans.
Please submit all completed applications by no later than 17 MARCH 2014 to: